Dynamics-CRM extended by your customer wishes
- You notice a function in one of the Outlook-HRM that would be very beneficial for you?
- Advantages of standard software are important to you and you would like to avoid investing in individual extensions?
- The project budget won’t be able to cover individually developed extensions?
- You want to avoid any future maintenance costs resulting from individual development?
xRM1 Feature Extensions – The Solution
xRM1 gives its customers the opportunity to invest in a feature extension. These extensions are then given high priority and will be implemented in the xRM1 Rollup updates.
The feature extension is then incorporated into the standard Outlook-HRM and are continually maintained and developed by xRM1 as the manufacturer.
xRM1 feature extensions are developed in a manufacturer quality and are compatible with all Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment types: On-Premise, Microsoft CRM Online and partner hosted. Feature extensions are delivered in all languages available in Outlook-HR-Management.
- You’ll describe which feature extension request you’re interested in and how much benefit the particular function would provide to your organization.
- xRM1 will review your request, decide if/how it is possible and if it fits in the xRM1 product strategy. If the evaluation result is positive and the benefit for your organization is sufficient, the feature extension will be implemented.
- Within a detailed specification, the requests between you as customer and xRM1 as manufacturer will be particularized.
- The feature will then be implemented in a subsequent Outlook-HRM rollup. Prior to the final release date, you will be deeply involved in the Release Candidate phase of the rollup. Therefore, you’ll have access to your requested functionality even before the final release.
- The final release of the new feature will then be provided within a regular update rollup.
- Billing for xRM1 feature extensions is done in a fixed price format
- This includes a prepayment once an order is received and the final payment after the rollup is available
How can an xRM1 feature extension benefit you?
- You can use a function that was previously not available
- You remain completely within the standard
- The new function will be covered by your current maintenance contract without any additional costs
- The new function will be included in your support contract without any additional costs
- As the feature extension is not a custom one-off solution, you remain independent from implementation partners
Individually, depending on your benefits of the feature extension.
Feel free to contact us at any time, we’re happy to answer your questions.